One of the trips I always savor is my annual visit to Hocking Hills, Ohio. With its rolling hills, rivers and rocks it's such a peaceful place. This fine art photograph captures some of the beauty of the "Hills."
- High Quality Giclée Wrap
- Latex Ink - Baked into Canvas
- Made-to-Order in USA
- Scratch Resistant
- 200 Year Ink - Limited Edition
- Full 1.5" Deep Canvas Wrap
- Waterproof Canvas, Inks & Frame
- Anti-Theft Security Hardware
- Stainless Steel Fasteners & Screws
- Use in all Weather Conditions
- Rain - Snow - Ice - Wind
- Outdoors or High Humidity Rooms
High Quality Canvas Wrapped Giclée print created with latex inks which are baked into the canvas at 220 degrees resulting in inherently waterproofed art. Use indoors or outdoors. Outdoor options include additional weatherproofing and anti-theft security hardware. Warranted against damage from fading, warpage, sagging, and scratches. All natural 1.5" deep waterproofed eastern pine frame using environmentally safe organic materials. Photography/Art by Ray Huffman.