Painting of an Eagle in Flight. Photograph by Paul Limatta, Digital Painting by Ray Huffman. Photographed in southern Utah.
- High-Quality Giclée Wrap
- Latex Ink - Baked into Canvas
- Made-to-Order in the USA
- Scratch Resistant
- 200 Year Ink - Limited Edition
- Full 1.5" Deep Canvas Wrap
- Waterproof Canvas, Inks & Frame
- Anti-Theft Security Hardware
- Stainless Steel Fasteners & Screws
- Use in all Weather Conditions
- Rain - Snow - Ice - Wind
- Outdoors or High Humidity Rooms
High-Quality Canvas Wrapped Giclée print created with latex inks which are baked into the canvas at 220 degrees resulting in inherently waterproofed art. Use indoors or outdoors. Outdoor options include additional weatherproofing and anti-theft security hardware. Warranted against damage from fading, warpage, sagging, and scratches. All-natural 1.5" deep waterproofed eastern pine frame using environmentally safe organic materials.